Автор Тема: So... Stormfront Bulgaria?  (Прочетена 23600 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Публикации: 850
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.19 Firefox 3.0.19
  • Зодия: Scorpio Scorpio
Re:So... Stormfront Bulgaria?
« Отговор #60 -: Юни 02, 2010, 14:18:09 »

""The Story goes that Harald brought home a bulgarian Princess named Miroslava , in dayly named Oslava . The Story goes that Oslo was named after this Princess ""

Well big congratulations for Norway and it's noble Royal family! Many nations, who took much from Bulgaria's culture will not recognise even 1% of it. But as I always thought, the Norwegians are proud people who have not inferiority complexes and are not afraid to recognise such fact, that their capital has the name of one Medieval BG Princess. That's why I respect you so much.

But other people have not the noble spirit which the Norwegians have. Some people "forget" who gave them religion and alphabet. Some people "forget" what is the origin of their culture and who made them civilised people. I will not mention names...

The capital of Serbia has a Bulgarian name and was build by Bulgarians when Serbia was just a province of the mighty Bulgarian empire - Belgrad (White City). Also the capital of Russia - Moscow ( Moskv was a nickname of one Bulgarian king in Russia). Also the capital of Ukraina Kiev has the name of Kubrat's brother - Shambat Kii

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #61 -: Юни 02, 2010, 14:25:54 »
Hmm probably Harald loved much his princess....Only a man in love can build a whole city and name it to his beloved woman. Hope everyone finds his real love as Harald did.  :-)

This reminds me about the great monument Tadj Mahal, build again by a man in love
« Последна редакция: Юни 02, 2010, 15:55:11 от Родолюбец IYI »

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Публикации: 83
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
« Отговор #62 -: Юни 03, 2010, 11:56:28 »
Hmm probably Harald loved much his princess....Only a man in love can build a whole city and name it to his beloved woman. Hope everyone finds his real love as Harald did.  :-)

This reminds me about the great monument Tadj Mahal, build again by a man in love

Yes ,at least he had to have a personal relationship with her since he named the town for Oslo , and not Miroslo.
I know so much about bulgarian culture now , that infact in personal relationship they never say this Mir .
E.g. Krasimir , they say only Krasi in personal terms .

So , I guess he must have loved her very much in a personal way when he named the whole town after her petname...

When it comes to this name "Huri" , it reminds me very much about "haresBam" , harem , and also this Hare Krishna in hinduism .

Best ,

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #63 -: Юни 03, 2010, 20:02:51 »
I know so much about bulgarian culture now , that infact in personal relationship they never say this Mir .

Hahha yeah you know a lot about it  ;-) My name is Nikola but my friends call me just Niko or Niki. In BG when you are calling a person by his whole name means that you are angry to him or simple don't like him (except in official terms) I just wonder why is this interest I mean most of the westerners don't even know where is BG and you know so much.

When it comes to this name "Huri" , it reminds me very much about "haresBam" , harem , and also this Hare Krishna in hinduism .

Well there are some similarities but it is not sure if they are connected somehow. The Indo-European languages seem very different each other, but when you look closely you find many similarities.

About "harem". As far as I know it is arabic word delivered from "haram" which means "forbidden". And indeed it was forbidden for foreign people (especially men) too look at the harem and its women. Islamic. I don't know about you, but I think that Islam is the biggest brainwashing machine ever created by humans. You Norwegians were lucky. You haven't seen Islam in action but here we are the vanguards of Christianity and we have seen it's terrible face for 500 years. And the most unpleasant fact is that the Islam is rising again and here on the boundaries of Europe we can feel it better than anyone.

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
« Отговор #64 -: Юни 04, 2010, 12:48:11 »

Hahha yeah you know a lot about it  ;-) My name is Nikola but my friends call me just Niko or Niki. In BG when you are calling a person by his whole name means that you are angry to him or simple don't like him (except in official terms) I just wonder why is this interest I mean most of the westerners don't even know where is BG and you know so much.

Well there are some similarities but it is not sure if they are connected somehow. The Indo-European languages seem very different each other, but when you look closely you find many similarities.

About "harem". As far as I know it is arabic word delivered from "haram" which means "forbidden". And indeed it was forbidden for foreign people (especially men) too look at the harem and its women. Islamic. I don't know about you, but I think that Islam is the biggest brainwashing machine ever created by humans. You Norwegians were lucky. You haven't seen Islam in action but here we are the vanguards of Christianity and we have seen it's terrible face for 500 years. And the most unpleasant fact is that the Islam is rising again and here on the boundaries of Europe we can feel it better than anyone.

No , I don't like islam . Infact my awakening was because Norway started to get overflood by muslims . And I started to ask why this has happened . I studied both judasim , and islam , and found out they were both World Government religions , who wanted to take over the world . We see this fight even today in IsraHell...

First I was most against islam .
Now I think  judaism , and jews , started it . They were the first Abrahamics .

What we need in Europe  is a religion of our own , from our own history , Folk , and culture , and myths. That's why I say we stem from Odin , lived in Ghotengau , Caucasus ... We can take away Old Testament in The Bible , because it doesen't fit with New Testament . We can use our own myths , which fits more .

And we see when the Vikings went on their rides to the  East . They were looking for Midtgard , where they stem from . They were pilgrims . looking for their Holy Land.....

I try to say that Bulgaria is our Holy Land in Europe , and that Odin was a King there . I am not sure if this is science , but it's not  either science that David , or Solomon , was a king in Judea . And , yet we see how this has formed the world ...

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #65 -: Юни 04, 2010, 15:16:24 »
No , I don't like islam . Infact my awakening was because Norway started to get overflood by muslims . And I started to ask why this has happened . I studied both judasim , and islam , and found out they were both World Government religions , who wanted to take over the world . We see this fight even today in IsraHell...

Yes you are right darling. Not only Norway but the whole Western Europe. Look at France with the negros, look at Britain with the arabians, Germany (with more than several million turks). It is all about these "liberal" shits the West created. Why? Because this arrogant, haughty West knows nothing about what is Islam in action. They never tasted it, they never saw its true terrible face.

Here on the Balkans the things are different. As once the biggest nation on the Balkans, the Bulgarians felt in reality what kind of thing is the Islamic dominance. For more information you can read the book of the American journalist from Irish descend Januarious MacGahan about the turko-islamic bestiality in 1876 (the Bulgarian April uprising). In fact these atrocities made the Russian Emperor Alexander II to send the Russian Imperial army in 1877 on the Balkans and whipe out the turkish beasts.

Well we Bulgarians know what will happen if islam dominates. But do you know? The sooner your people realize some truths, the better.

Judaism, islam - these are not religions, but doctrines. Very complicated doctrines with own laws, objectives and methods. Dominant doctrines of violence. You studied them that's good. But as I always say - the personal experience is the most important.  

First I was most against islam .

It is very important for your people to know some things and truths. "War is sweet for those who has never experienced it".

What we need in Europe  is a religion of our own , from our own history , Folk , and culture , and myths. That's why I say we stem from Odin , lived in Ghotengau , Caucasus ... We can take away Old Testament in The Bible , because it doesen't fit with New Testament . We can use our own myths , which fits more .

And we see when the Vikings went on their rides to the  East . They were looking for Midtgard , where they stem from . They were pilgrims . looking for their Holy Land.....

I try to say that Bulgaria is our Holy Land in Europe , and that Odin was a King there . I am not sure if this is science , but it's not  either science that David , or Solomon , was a king in Judea . And , yet we see how this has formed the world ...

Hmm I think there is some very old connection between the ancient Bulgarians and the Germanic Norse people. I still don't know what is it. All I know is that some runes in Norse and old Bulgarian runic scripts are strangely similar. I red about one German professor (Fritzler was his name but I'm not absolutely sure) and his theory about the common origin of Bavarians and Bulgarians from Caucasus. First I didn't believe, but when I red that in Bavaria some customs are absolute the same as in Bulgaria I was amazed. Customs like "Kukeri" - I thought that this is a pure Bulgarian custom, but now I know that the Bavarians also dress like monsters and devils to "frighten" the diseases.

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #66 -: Юни 04, 2010, 15:44:59 »
And we see when the Vikings went on their rides to the  East . They were looking for Midtgard , where they stem from . They were pilgrims . looking for their Holy Land.....

Hmm seems quite reasonable  :-) According to the old legends, the ancient city of the Aryans - Arkaim was East of Europe somewhere in south of Ural. Arkaim was a capital city of one old Aryan state, probably of ancient Bulgarian origin according to the Russian archaeologists. In Arkaim were found many stone carved Swastika symbols like in present day Bulgaria. Advanced astronomy, magnificent buildings, temples...it is amazing city.   

I try to say that Bulgaria is our Holy Land in Europe , and that Odin was a King there .

Well you are probably right about Odin. It is a historical fact, that the ancient BG clans and probably their leaders had names of Gods.

Here in BG we had one christian prophet - an old and blind woman called Vanga. Before her death she made many prophecies and most of them really happened. Vanga made one prophecy for Bulgaria:

"Bulgaria is a blessed country. It is not a fortuity that the Forces sent me here. The Bulgarian language is one of the most ancient in the World. The Bulgarians will be the Spiritual leaders of Humanity, because they preserved many virtues which the other nations don't have. They are very ancient people and one day everyone will know this fact."

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #67 -: Юни 05, 2010, 11:24:05 »

Hmm seems quite reasonable  :-) According to the old legends, the ancient city of the Aryans - Arkaim was East of Europe somewhere in south of Ural. Arkaim was a capital city of one old Aryan state, probably of ancient Bulgarian origin according to the Russian archaeologists. In Arkaim were found many stone carved Swastika symbols like in present day Bulgaria. Advanced astronomy, magnificent buildings, temples...it is amazing city.   

I try to say that Bulgaria is our Holy Land in Europe , and that Odin was a King there .

Well you are probably right about Odin. It is a historical fact, that the ancient BG clans and probably their leaders had names of Gods.

Here in BG we had one christian prophet - an old and blind woman called Vanga. Before her death she made many prophecies and most of them really happened. Vanga made one prophecy for Bulgaria:

"Bulgaria is a blessed country. It is not a fortuity that the Forces sent me here. The Bulgarian language is one of the most ancient in the World. The Bulgarians will be the Spiritual leaders of Humanity, because they preserved many virtues which the other nations don't have. They are very ancient people and one day everyone will know this fact."

Yes , I agree with you on that .
Here are some Ghotic runes ,

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #68 -: Юни 05, 2010, 11:30:31 »
« Последна редакция: Юни 30, 2019, 23:40:51 от Hatshepsut »

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #69 -: Юни 08, 2010, 11:52:52 »
The similarity between norse myths , and Tengriism is clear , as Tors goat was called Tanngrisnir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengriism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanngrisnir_and_Tanngnj%C3%B3str

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #70 -: Юни 08, 2010, 11:55:12 »
Цитат
In addition, Bulgarian historian Veselin Beshevliev has conjectured that the frequent Danube Bulgar runic sign ıYı stands for "Tangra", as it seems to disappear after the conversion to Christianity.

This our Old Testament , isen't it  :-)
« Последна редакция: Юни 08, 2010, 11:57:11 от Birgitta »

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #71 -: Юни 08, 2010, 19:19:58 »
Цитат
In addition, Bulgarian historian Veselin Beshevliev has conjectured that the frequent Danube Bulgar runic sign ıYı stands for "Tangra", as it seems to disappear after the conversion to Christianity.

Well about this rune IYI there are many theories. You have to know something about these theories cuz I don't want to have misunderstandings.  :*

There are many theories about the origin of the Bolg Aryans (Bulgarians) The "Tengriism" theory is very old and it connects the ancient Bulgarians with the Turkic-Mongol family which is a big absurd. Absurd because if this theory is true, the modern Bulgarians should look like Chinese, Japanese, Koreans or simple Mongolians. But we simple don't look like them. More - we are one of the most white people of the Balkans (more white than the Greeks and definitely more white than the Turks and Albanians)

The Turkic theory is a communistic-jewish fabrication and just want to represent the Bulgarians as some wild uneducated barbarian invaders from Asia. This theory is so simple, that even a 6 years old child can see that we are white Europoid people, classical Caucasoids (70% Caucasoids which makes us one of the most pure nations in Europe). For example the Russians are only 45% Slavs (Neo-Danubians), the Poles are only 55% Slavs. The Ukrainians are one of the most mixed people.

This is because the Bulgarians never mixed with other people. In our folklore you can read a lot about Bulgarian girls, who made suicide because they have been raped by Turks (during the Ottoman slavery 500 years). They simple don't want to give birth to a Turkish kid. That's called a racial purity - also favoured by Adolf Hitler.  ;-) 

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #72 -: Юни 08, 2010, 19:35:13 »
So what is the origin of the rune IYI??? You asked that question.

This is definitely religious symbol and it is closely connected to the astronomy. Probably means Sun, Sun God or just Holy and its origin is very very old, dating back to Sumerian and Akadian period. It is a similar sign, like the Swastika. It was a Coat of arms of Isperih - grandfather of modern Bulgaria.

It is already known that the ancient Bulgarians had Irano-Aryan origin (white people from Eurasia) and were close relatives to Scythians and Sarmathians (Aryan people).

There is not a single proof that the Bulgarians worshipped Tengri (Turko-Mongolian god). But there are documents of kanas (konung) Mortagon (Omurtag) to the Pope in Rome, where he says that the Bolgars worship the moon, the planets and the stars. This is a proof, that their religion was connected to the ancient Haldeyan, Babylonian, Egyptian, Persian and Sumerian religions, based on astronomy. And indeed the ancient Bulgarian calendar was one of the most accurate calendars humanity ever created. It is recognised by UNESCO for a world treasure.

I have to mention also, that many Bulgarian kanases (kings, konungs, knyazes) were already Christians before the Christianisation of Bulgaria in year 865. Kanases like Kubrat and Tervel. Tervel even saved Europe from Islam in year 718 by defeating a huge 200,000 Arabian army at the gates of Constantinople. Tervel is declared a Saint by the Orthodox Church.
« Последна редакция: Юни 08, 2010, 19:44:05 от Родолюбец IYI »

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #73 -: Юни 09, 2010, 12:39:25 »
Цитат

Well about this rune IYI there are many theories. You have to know something about these theories cuz I don't want to have misunderstandings.  :*

There are many theories about the origin of the Bolg Aryans (Bulgarians) The "Tengriism" theory is very old and it connects the ancient Bulgarians with the Turkic-Mongol family which is a big absurd. Absurd because if this theory is true, the modern Bulgarians should look like Chinese, Japanese, Koreans or simple Mongolians. But we simple don't look like them. More - we are one of the most white people of the Balkans (more white than the Greeks and definitely more white than the Turks and Albanians)

The Turkic theory is a communistic-jewish fabrication and just want to represent the Bulgarians as some wild uneducated barbarian invaders from Asia. This theory is so simple, that even a 6 years old child can see that we are white Europoid people, classical Caucasoids (70% Caucasoids which makes us one of the most pure nations in Europe). For example the Russians are only 45% Slavs (Neo-Danubians), the Poles are only 55% Slavs. The Ukrainians are one of the most mixed people.

This is because the Bulgarians never mixed with other people. In our folklore you can read a lot about Bulgarian girls, who made suicide because they have been raped by Turks (during the Ottoman slavery 500 years). They simple don't want to give birth to a Turkish kid. That's called a racial purity - also favoured by Adolf Hitler.  ;-) 

Yes , maybe you are right . There are theories that Thor came from Troja , and Odin from Caucasus...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakten_p%C3%A5_Odin
Infact , they should stem from same family...but some say that ODIN was the real stem father , and Thor just a mythological figure that never really existed .

Share me

Digg  Facebook  Twitter  Google  
Smf