Автор Тема: So... Stormfront Bulgaria?  (Прочетена 24838 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Публикации: 83
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
Re:So... Stormfront Bulgaria?
« Отговор #45 -: Май 07, 2010, 13:58:32 »
http://www.northvegr.org/reviews/battle.php

"Ms. Davidson goes on to discuss the idea that the image of Odin as a rider that appear frequently on the Gotland picture stones are directly inspired by the Thracian Rider of Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, and Romania."
« Последна редакция: Май 07, 2010, 14:01:24 от Birgitta »

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
« Отговор #46 -: Май 07, 2010, 14:08:14 »
« Последна редакция: Май 07, 2010, 14:11:22 от Birgitta »

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
« Отговор #47 -: Май 23, 2010, 15:46:07 »
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t710828/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archaeologists Unearth 7,000-Year-Old Swastika in North-Western Bulgaria

Редактирано от администратор: Консолидация на два последователно пуснати постинги.
« Последна редакция: Октомври 01, 2016, 08:09:28 от Hatshepsut »

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Публикации: 850
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.19 Firefox 3.0.19
  • Зодия: Scorpio Scorpio
« Отговор #48 -: Май 29, 2010, 09:03:14 »
Bulgaria is old Norwegian territory from our old myths  :*.

I heard that  :-) I red somewhere that your capital city has the name of one Bulgarian princess - Oslava. Oslava (Miroslava) was the greatest love of Harald Hardrad in his young age when he was a mercenary in the Byzantine legions and served on the Balkans. Harald Hardrad was the founder of the city of Oslo.

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
« Отговор #49 -: Май 29, 2010, 13:37:13 »
Bulgaria is old Norwegian territory from our old myths  :*.

I heard that  :-) I red somewhere that your capital city has the name of one Bulgarian princess - Oslava. Oslava (Miroslava) was the greatest love of Harald Hardrad in his young age when he was a mercenary in the Byzantine legions and served on the Balkans. Harald Hardrad was the founder of the city of Oslo.

SUUUPER  :-)

http://www.interklasa.pl/portal/dokumenty/r_mowa/strony_ang/ludzie/lemki.htm

http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia/Harald-III-of-Norway

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
« Отговор #50 -: Май 29, 2010, 13:39:17 »
Цитат
Harald took part in the suppression of the uprising of Peter Delyan, who attempted to restore the Bulgarian Empire in 1040-1041. In the Norse sagas, he is hailed as "Devastator of Bulgaria" and "Scourge of the Bulgarians" due to his participation, and is even thought to have cut down Peter Delyan in the field of battle. Some authors go as far as to theorize that Harald named Oslo after a Bulgarian he fell in love with, possibly named Slava or Oslava, though these theories are not known to have any actual base.

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #51 -: Май 29, 2010, 17:15:02 »
Цитат
Harald took part in the suppression of the uprising of Peter Delyan, who attempted to restore the Bulgarian Empire in 1040-1041. In the Norse sagas, he is hailed as "Devastator of Bulgaria" and "Scourge of the Bulgarians" due to his participation, and is even thought to have cut down Peter Delyan in the field of battle. Some authors go as far as to theorize that Harald named Oslo after a Bulgarian he fell in love with, possibly named Slava or Oslava, though these theories are not known to have any actual base.

Aye he was a general from the Varangian guard - an elite unit, personal guards of the Basileos (the Byzantine emperor) himself. They were soldiers from Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Indeed he participated in the suppression of Delyan's rebellion. And probably he killed Peter, but this wasn't a hard job - the Bulgarian leader was already blind (because of Byzantine treachery) and couldn't protect himself  :-)

Well this is an interesting fact. Harald Hardrad was called "Devastator of Bulgaria". You should tell this story to the brainwashed FYROMians who think that Peter Delyan had nothing to do with Bulgaria. To them he was "macedonian"  :-D......

.....or maybe your Norwegian king actually didn't knew who was fighting on the other side, eh? Ehhhh Harald Harald you are making big troubles for the poor brainwashed communistic FYROMians :-D  ;-)

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #52 -: Май 31, 2010, 11:19:27 »
Цитат
[Harald took part in the suppression of the uprising of Peter Delyan, who attempted to restore the Bulgarian Empire in 1040-1041. In the Norse sagas, he is hailed as "Devastator of Bulgaria" and "Scourge of the Bulgarians" due to his participation, and is even thought to have cut down Peter Delyan in the field of battle. Some authors go as far as to theorize that Harald named Oslo after a Bulgarian he fell in love with, possibly named Slava or Oslava, though these theories are not known to have any actual base

Anyhow , this is old history....I don't have any plan to invade Bulgaria with a new army  (inlove)

Some christians when they are born a new ; they take a new name . My new christian name will be
Birgitta <Oslava> , pilgrimage....  :-D

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #53 -: Май 31, 2010, 12:13:21 »
I don't have any plan to invade Bulgaria with a new army  (inlove)

Hahah why not? Invade it, but with an army of Norwegian girls  :-D ;-)  :*

My new christian name will be

Your new Christian name??

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #54 -: Май 31, 2010, 12:35:13 »
I don't have any plan to invade Bulgaria with a new army  (inlove)

Hahah why not? Invade it, but with an army of Norwegian girls  :-D ;-)  :*

My new christian name will be

Your new Christian name??

Yes , I mean in many religious community it's normal with a new  name when ordering for something . In Chatolic church ; in islam .
I mean . Why can't I take it ??

Anyhow , it's between God and me  (inlove)

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #55 -: Май 31, 2010, 13:43:10 »
Uh I can't understand.... sadsmile You haven't been Christian till now or....? Anyway of course it is your choice  ;-) Well I like my name. Named by Saint Nikolay/Nikolas it is Christian enough  :-) Here in Bulgaria our names are separated in 2 parts - Christian names of Saints (Nikolay/Nikolas Georgi/George, Petar/Peter....) and typicall Bulgarian names with no Biblical origin (probably pagan) like Boris, Stanimir, Radoslav, Radomir, Boiko and so on... :-)  Oslava (Miroslava) is in this group  :-) Translated from Bulgarian it means something like "peace and glory" or "the one who glorify the peace"

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #56 -: Юни 01, 2010, 12:22:18 »
Uh I can't understand.... sadsmile You haven't been Christian till now or....? Anyway of course it is your choice  ;-) Well I like my name. Named by Saint Nikolay/Nikolas it is Christian enough  :-) Here in Bulgaria our names are separated in 2 parts - Christian names of Saints (Nikolay/Nikolas Georgi/George, Petar/Peter....) and typicall Bulgarian names with no Biblical origin (probably pagan) like Boris, Stanimir, Radoslav, Radomir, Boiko and so on... :-)  Oslava (Miroslava) is in this group  :-) Translated from Bulgarian it means something like "peace and glory" or "the one who glorify the peace"

OK , thank you for the information . Miroslava... Have to think about that...
Anyhow , if this Oslava stem from so called pagan origin , I am not bothered as a christian . Because God has always been with our Folk , but with different names .
« Последна редакция: Юни 01, 2010, 12:27:29 от Birgitta »

Неактивен Birgitta

• Forum Member
  • Windows 7 Windows 7
  • Browser:
« Отговор #57 -: Юни 02, 2010, 12:21:24 »
http://www.kongehuset.no/c26947/tale/vis.html?tid=28494&strukt_tid=26947

Sagnet vil ha det til at han brakte med seg hjem en bulgarsk prinsesse ved navn Miroslava, i dagligtale kalt Oslava. I følge ett av sagnene skulle opphavet til bynavnet Oslo være at byen er oppkalt etter denne prinsessen.

In 2006 the President of Bulgaria visited Norway . The Royal family had a dinner with him , and came with this statement . I will translate :

""The Story goes that Harald brought home a bulgarian Princess named Miroslava , in dayly named Oslava . The Story goes that Oslo was named after this Princess ""

So this is official from the Roal family of Norway that Oslo is named after a bulgarian Princess named Miroslava , or Oslava !!!!

(inlove)

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #58 -: Юни 02, 2010, 13:57:30 »

So this is official from the Roal family of Norway that Oslo is named after a bulgarian Princess named Miroslava , or Oslava !!!!

(inlove)

Well I can understand Harald  :-) The Bulgarian girls are one of the most beautiful in the World. And I don't say this because I am Bulgarian, but because this is true. Many foreigners who came here say the same.

Or as one Medieval Persian poet writer said in 13 century AD:

"The beauty of the maidens in Heaven exceed even the beauty of the Bulgarian woman"

These maidens (called "Huri") are those 70 virgin girls from the Islamic Heaven (in that time Persia was already under Islam) who will serve the fallen in battle Islamic warriors. So this quote means that only the virgin maidens in Heaven are more beautiful than the Bulgarian girls.  :-)

I don't know when this Persian poet saw a BG girl, but obviously her beauty was famous even in distant Persia.

So I think that the Viking king Harald was a man of good taste  ;-)

Неактивен Родолюбец IYI

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
« Отговор #59 -: Юни 02, 2010, 14:06:24 »
Some BG girls  :-)

Beauty of the BulgARYANS  ;-)

I Y I

Редактирано от администратор: Премахване на невалиден линк.
« Последна редакция: Октомври 01, 2016, 08:11:03 от Hatshepsut »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  Twitter  Google  
Smf